Friday, April 15, 2011

ya'll come visit us at the Antique show, ya hear?


Ok, cheesy title to this post, I know, but for real...I am going to be at the Antique Farm Equipment show in Tulare this Saturday & Sunday from 8am to 3pm. We'll be selling many of the goods ya'll have seen here on the blog & also we'll have an assortment of the goodies from my favorite hair accessories line BeWee (beweeshop.com....check it out, it's beautiful).



So, if you're in the mood this weekend, take the hubby, take the kids & head on over to the Farm Show Grounds & come visit us in Pavillion C. Mention you saw this blogpost & I'll make sure you get a free somethin' from our goods for your trouble :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are your kids going to be there at all? They will have to stop by Pete's tractors - this is kind of my father-in-laws Super bowl. We have had to ... I mean we get to go every year for the last 17 years or so!