Monday, April 2, 2012

bunny rattles

I have babies on my brain lately & have been loving working on little projects like these rattles
 because they are relatively quick to whip up, and will be totally useful in the future.
I normally don't love bunny, sheep, etc baby things, but thought this rattle was
a cute little project for this time of year.

 The bunny with the pink charmuese bow above went to my 4 month old niece, who is just starting to grab on & hold things. The one with the tan charmuese bow below found it's way into our baby's nursery and is sitting atop a shelf until it will be chewed on, shaken & played with by our new little babe.


I found the pattern for these in the latest issue of Crochet Today! Kids & Baby.
If you like to crochet, I'd recommend picking this issue up. it's full of great basic projects for babies and kids. There are great baby shower gifts to make in there as well!

No comments: