Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter recap...











Yes, It's been a few days, but I had to share the Easter upgrade I made for Tatum's dress this year. I had ordered this dress a few months back for a great (i mean smokin') deal from one of my favorite children's clothing lines Right Bank Babies. Their entire line of clothing looks handmade, which I can't get enough of! When the dress arrived it was a wee bit darker and more plain than it had appeared online. So I decided it needed a bit of embellishing. That same week I saw a belt my mama was wearing that I knew I had to make for Tatum. Thus came the flower scrap sash...I have already made one more for Tatum in brighter colors for this Summer & know I need to make one for myself. This sash amps up any plain jane outfit just perfectly & I love the way it made Tatum's dress more Spring-like...


And as it quite often goes for boys, I did not make anything for Hayes, but his shirt did match the trim poking out beneath Tatum's skirt. I didn't get a photo of them together, but I had to throw in a photo here of my sweet Hayes...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Your kids are way too cute, and can't get enough of your creative projects. Very inspiring so keep it up! : )