Wednesday, June 29, 2011

button sweater...



Yes, it is summer and finally actually feeling like it around here (hello 105 degrees, I did not miss you!) But we had a mild spring, and when it was 72 degrees a few weeks ago I whipped up this little sweater for Tatum. I nabbed the sweater for $3.50 off the clearance rack at Target & knew it'd be a fun sweater to embellish.



So while she won't be wearing this in the Central Valley of CA anytime soon, we do have a couple beach trips planned in the next few weeks. This one might be the first item put in the suitcase...










This chick loves fruit snacks...






2 comments:

Alicia said...

Absolutely love this! It's been cool here at night in Akron and i'd love one of these for Kens, could I order one? Keep up all the hard work; you're amazing

Janelle Highstreet said...

Yep Alicia...email me with what size & what color sweater! jahighstreet@gmail.com