Thursday, June 30, 2011

soak it up...

As a mama to two wee little ones, I haul around A...LOT...OF....STUFF. I love this custom order I received from a fellow mom who wanted a few bags made out of oilcloth to store her kids' wet bathing suits in after trips to the gym pool or to the beach. After making these do you think I wanted one for myself? Ummmm...yes please. These bags are so practical, yet the great oilcloth prints make me smile. I keep one in my beach bag, in my car, and also in my diaper bag at all times, because we are potty training around here, and accidents do happen, so we are frequently in need of a place to stash wet clothes & bathing suits until we get home...






3 comments:

Ashlie said...

LOVE these!! Especially the animal print. How much do they run?

Sarah Brinkman said...

What a great idea!!!

Janelle Highstreet said...

they run around $10-15 each. depending on size.