Monday, December 12, 2011

Hats off to American Girls...

See that little sweet beanie above? That is one of my favorite custom orders of all time. A grandmother ordered 3 beanies for her granddaughters, then called me a few days later & asked if I could make matching beanies for the girls' American Girl dolls. So yes, each one of these beanies pictured is a miniature version of the hat I made for the little girls (even with matching clips). It gets better. Then, they are all meeting up in a few weeks for Christmas & going to the American Girl Store to have tea. Now seriously...could that be any cuter? I am in love with this idea of making matching hats for little girls' dolls. I sure hope my little Tatum starts to be interested in her dolls soon...cause this mama will be ready to go with coordinating hats.
Now if only we could find the clothes for her doll...

No comments: