Friday, May 20, 2011

keep it clean...

We all know kids are messy...and inevitably they will spill...on everything...they touch.



So, in a small effort to counteract that, bibs were created. And finding the selection in stores to be character-ridden and babyish, I knew it was time to create something more pleasing to the eye. Thus came these bibs. Made of scrumptious, vintage-inspired, & vibrant colors of water-proof, machine, washable oilcloth (I am pretty sure that's a run-on sentence, but just go with it). Also, I like to use pearl snaps on all the bibs I make because hardly any kid can rip them off of their neck in a fit (is it only my kids who do that?) and they last longer then Velcro.



These little babies will keep your little baby a bit cleaner & keep you a bit happier.



What's not to love?







3 comments:

Katrina said...

Ummm.... Yes please. Can I buy some of these from you for my sis?! You are so talented!!!!

Vanessa said...

I agree with Kat, I must have some of these. I have not bought ONE bib yet because they are either very unpleasing to my eye OR they are not the waterproof kind! I LOVE THESE!

Janelle Highstreet said...

ok ladies...email me & we can figure out a time for you to swing by my house & pick some out. They're $12 each and so wonderfully useful. :)