Friday, June 3, 2011

keep on runnin'...

Recently whipped up almost a dozen table runners for a custom order. This was an especially fun project because I looooooove the fabrics chosen. They are all from Heather Baily's line and totally great. These table runners were intended for decoration at a baby shower...but I'm pretty sure they'll get used for many other parties to come. They are also reversible, so patterns can be mixed and matched. Anyway, they were a semi-quick project and made me think that I might just need to make a few for my table at home.

4 comments:

Deene Souza said...

Love em! :) I'll send you some more pics once I get it all decorated. They look great! ;)

srslegers said...

Deene post so we can all see! ;) sounds cute!

Janelle Highstreet said...

Deene, funny that the shower is today & I just got to posting these pics. Yes, send us the finished product photos!

Sarah Brinkman said...

Love these! Haha, this was actually project I wanted to do! But seeing as how I am BARELY finding the time to sew the curtains for the kiddos room ( thats right, Ive been wanting to do it since January!) I think I might have to order a table runner from you!!! Adorable fabric! very fun!!