Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Owl always love you....


I have seen about a gazillion animal beanies online over the last few years, and have always thought about trying one out. I found a few free owl patterns online & decided to combine them to whip up these little cuties. They are a bit more labor intensive than I have done in the past, but I am really happy with the end result. A goal of mine is to take the time every once & a while to learn a new pattern or technique & challenge myself to create something that takes longer then normal. Later this week I'll show you a few more time-consuming, but worthwhile projects I'm workin on. One of those happens to be my Etsy account...ugggh I am so particular when setting up shop...but it'll come. In the meantime, shoot me an email for all custom orders & requests. If you want to grab one of these beanies (or want a different color) just let me know, they're $30 each and are ready to ship out!



Oh, and I couldn't help but post this sweet photo of my darling niece...she happened to come over just after I had finished these hats...having her around makes me so excited for our baby coming in April!
This little one just started smiling..so fun!

No comments: