Thursday, April 21, 2011

feels like spring...

Hello friends, once again, things have been full & wonderful around here lately. I'm working on around 7 or 8 projects simultaneously right now & just finished a few more. There were quite a few Easter orders & here are a few to share with you...










A few little cardigans to go over some Easter dresses...The dresses that go beneath these were so beautiful, it proved a hard task for me to find something to go with them that would feel handmade, yet not detract from the incredible dresses. So my thought was to stay monochromatic, while adding a bit of texture. I was once again inspired by a few Crewcuts items in the newest catalog, and went to work. I was happy with the way they turned out, much cuter than on the hangers...

No comments: