Friday, July 20, 2012

new crochet flowers

Announcing our newest addition (and the reason I haven't posted in 3 months!):
sweet baby girl Gwen
we are clearly in love...




So yes, a third babe in this family has kinda thrown me for a loop as far as a routine goes, thus the long, long, long delay in posts. But have no fear, I continued crafting during the last 3 months, so I have plenty to share now. And I am now accepting custom orders again, so if you have something you need made, send me an email!


We took a few road trips this summer so I had plenty of time to work on a few new styles of crochetted flowers...










Even Gwen got in on the new flower action...modeling a newborn beanie with detachable multi-colored flower clip...yep...I'm already gearing up for the fall...



No comments: