Tuesday, March 27, 2012

hats for summer

 Where has the time gone? It's been a while since I've posted again, but that is once again because there have been so many projects going lately! So keep checking back 'cause over the next few days my plan is to share a bunch of handmade goodies with all ya'll!
These little girl hats were a find I picked up at Ross the other day for a few bucks. I really didn't love the bow they had on them...it was pink & green camo (just not my style), so I decided to add just a little sparkle to each of them  & call it a day. I plan on keeping one for Tatum & the other will most likely end up as a gift. I am suspecting they'll get plenty of use throughout this summer on trips to the pool & the beach.
Ahhhh...I can almost feel that warm sunshine now...almost.
 Come quickly summer.

No comments: