Tuesday, March 13, 2012

t-shirt round-up

Just finished off a bunch of shirts for a couple custom orders...
I loved this project because the order was for a "few embellished shirts".
I had the creative freedom to do with them what I wanted...which is so fun.
I really enjoy taking something simple & comfy like a t-shirt and making it into something unique & special...all the while keeping it comfy & easy to wear for the little girls receiving them!
If you'd like a shirt or two for your little one let me know!





















3 comments:

deene souza said...

Well I just stopped by to see what was going on in your crafty world! I guess I haven't seen you for like . . . 9 months! LOL!!! You're having a baby! I have TOTALLY been out of the loop! WOW! I must not ever see you at church either! I have another project for you but I'm kinda thinking you might be on overload. SSSOOOOO . . . when you feel up to it, and it totally doesn't even have to be anytime at all soon, I have a sink skirt I'd like made! :) It's for my laundry room. Anyway, give me a call sometime when you are up to new work. Congratulations!

Janelle Highstreet said...

Deene,
That is funny that you didn't know I was pregnant, yes, I haven't run into you in a while.
I would love to make you a sink skirt (haven't tried one of those yet)...but it could be a few months...I'm not sure how this third baby will throw me for a loop! :)

Unknown said...

I love your embellished Tee Shirts!! How much do you charge for them? Looking for something special for my daughter to wear on her 5th birthday. Thanks!!