Friday, February 18, 2011

let's make some noise...

I had seen somewhere some time ago that cat toys make great noise when they are put into kid's toys, so I bought a few & wanted to try them out. A while back I made these ball toys out of some fabric scraps I had lying around & stuffed them & put a cat toy inside of them. They work great. The jingle can be heard well & they are still soft enough to play catch with (or throw at eachother).

I also wanted to try my hand at crocheting some rattles using those cat toys. Additionally, I am always looking for a new good boy gift to give that is unique & that a mom wouldnt mind having sitting out all day long. From that came these little rattles. They are colorful, easy to grab, and make a wonderful sound when shaken. They just may be my new favorite thing (for the moment).



No comments: