Thursday, February 3, 2011

whole lotta love...



I saw a post on One Charming Party for gumball valentine necklaces & knew immediately that I wanted to try & make them myself. I just love the colors of the gumballs & the new take on a candy necklace. I think Tatum's little (& big- Auntie Jodi) friends will love wearin' these on Valentine's Day. The project was fun, I ended up getting my drill out to put holes in the gumballs so it would go a little faster. I have a few extras, so if you need one for your little valentine, let me know!
I finished the valentines off by printing out a printable valentine from that same website, put the necklaces in pink polka dot bags & tied it up with red & white baker's twine (my favorite! It has 1,000 uses- and counting!) More Valentine's Day goodness to come...




No comments: