Thursday, March 31, 2011

new ties...


If you have a boy, you know how incredibly hard it is to find cool accessories for them. For every one boy accessory discovered, there are 20 cute girl accessories. So, with that in mind, I decided to try my hand at making ties for little boys. I'm lovin' it so far. So far I've tried infant & toddler ones & they are so fun. They have an adjustable elastic neck, so can be worn for many months- just change the collared shirt. The possibilities are endless- I can make these to match big sisters & to go with a certain color theme. I'm thinking these are going to be great for Easter. Let's hear it for the boys.....





*disclaimer: I accidentally put an infant tie on Hayes, thus the reason it's so short. The toddler ones are longer than this. I don't think I'll get another photo shoot out of him, so these will have to do :)

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

I LOVE these! I have bought a quite a few on Etsy for my little guy Jax & others as gifts. I think they are too stinkin' cute! I'm glad to see that you are making these. If I order some, is there any way you can get them to the CVC preschool (my mom works there, but I live up north in Sacramento)?

Very cute stuff :)

Ashlie from www.themanyfacesofreagan.blogspot.com

Janelle Highstreet said...

Ashlie, glad you like the ties! I can make them in any colors you want...and can get them to your mom at the CVC preschool (I live just down the street from there)or I can mail them to you too.
Email me & let me know what you want!
jahighstreet@gmail.com