Monday, March 21, 2011

playing catch-up

Spent the past week catching up on half-finished projects (insert guilt-ridden sigh here). I'm glad to have a few finished, but a whole pile still remains to be finished. A few "church bags", skinny dolls, and bathing suit improvements to come, but for now...here's what's finally getting put into the "finished" box. Whew!





These are a few mini-silky blankies which my kids are constantly tagging along with them. I'm thinking these quite possibly could be my kids' favorite things. For that reason, they make a great gift to give. Measuring just about 12" x 12", they are great as a "comfort object", but I don't have to lug around a huge blanket. I might just start packaging & giving these in sets of three, simply because they're sure to become a favorite & it's handy to have a few spares.

I also did a few custom newborn hats...Hayes got put to use as my model...based on the quality of this photo I'm not sure it's his calling :)

No comments: